Simple cost saving slider

Hello Need a simple slider cost saving calculator, similar to this one it should be similar to this one https://www.immo-pop.com/ (just below Combien allez-vous économiser ? TITLE) The end user uses the slider ti give an input, and a simple calcution y=ax+b is displaid look and feel will be adapted to my chart. I have a Worpress site hosted on Bluehost and using Elementor Pro.

Can you please let me know if this is feasible with Bubble and also email me if you want to send me a quote to build it for me.

Thanks

It seems that would be almost trivial using Bubble’s slider input, although I don’t know how customizable the slider itself is.

-Steve

maybe but I just need a solution
I have tried every cost calculator plugin out there: none of them allows me to really have a nice look and feel. They all impose their uggly format
I also considered gravity forms (has very nice slider) but I don’t see how to use the slider input in a formula…

please help

Thanks

Hello,
Ready to help you to develop calculator.
Please contact me, book a call using a link below.

@i.ozerov i would suggest responding here WeLoveNoCode - Unfinished Project before pitching up for work

2 Likes

Hey @Bubbleboy
Thanks for keeping Bubble forum safe!
After this situation we have been contacted by a bubble representative (as we are a Bubble agency Agencies | Bubble ) who has asked us to share all communication with the customer.
Bubble representative (Eve) carefully checked all proofs and made sure that we did nothing wrong. Also they locked that thread - that’s why we cannot update it unfortunately.

Our rules mention that clients can ask for a refund after the first week of development. After the first week they either refund or continue.
In this particular situation the client asked to continue and that he didn’t want a refund after the first week (Bubble checked that and thay can confirm my words if that is not against their rules)
so we continued.
After the next iteration the client said that he doesn’t like the app and it doesn’t work at all (probably he didn’t need an app anymore) and asked for a refund - but we only do that after the first week.

So we transferred the app to the client and locked the communication after an aggressive tone

This is none of my business - but if it didn’t work, doesn’t he deserve a refund?

2 Likes

@kodjima33 Unfortunately the work you produced is less than sub-standard and far from done, it does not come close to what was agreed, you only did about 20% of the scope.

I have the right to be upset, you hardly ever communicated with me and you never gave me the chance to test the product you delivered, you just threw it in my corner and expected all of this to go away. No sir! I had other reputable bubble developers look at the ‘work’ you had done, and they were absolutely stunned, all of them advised me to report it and to get a refund.

If a client does not like what has been done, you are supposed to rectify the issue, not block all communication on WhatsApp and refuse to respond to emails?

You still have a long way to go when it comes to working with clients and taking responsibility.

I will make sure to expose your work ethics to other people seeking reputable bubble developers so that they don’t fall into the same trap as I did.

As I told you from the beginning, this project is dear to me and I have saved up over a year to get it started, you have unfortunately ruined it for me and I am having to start all over again.

I have also opened a case of fraud against your company with pending investigations.