Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Simultaneous Input Form and Visual Element

Hi Everyone,

I’m to create an itinerary in a repeating group with different places to go to. In each repeating group there is a date time picker (1 for arrival and 1 for departure time).

The initial content of each date time picker is predetermined - and if the user changes the value for Place #1, it should update values for the remaining places.
e.g. Place 1 is a museum from 10:30-11:30, Place 2 is a cafe from 12:00-13:00.
User changes Place 1 time from 10:30-11:30 to 11:00-12:00, Place 2 should then automatically update to 12:30-13:30 (according to a preset rule where there is 30min in between Places for travel time).

However I am encountering 2 issues:

1. Once the date time picker has been updated by the user, it will no longer dynamically update in the UI (as it only displays initial content - whilst it will update in the database).
  • I was wondering if there was a solution for a field that displays both an input and a dynamic value? Apart from superimposing a text field on top of the date time picker?
  1. I am unable to loop through the changes for all subsequent places (only the very next place in the list is updated). I have searched for all places that are not the place that has been updated and changed both the arrival date and departure date - but it is not looping through the list.
  • I am wondering if this is because I need to pay for the API workflows option? The only possible alternative solution I can find in Bubble forums.

For reference, this is what the output looks like:

For reference, this is the code for Q2:

Please let me know if any questions - it’s a long post so understand if too much. Appreciate any suggestions.

Cheers