Skillum | Advanced UI Kit All-in-one: Layout is not available

2023-10-10_07h37_52

Subject: Request for Guidance on Template Features Accessibility

Dear Skillum Support Team, @jennifervasilenko , @Istk.kb,

I have bought your template because It is very complete and neat.

However, I’ve encountered some limitations while trying to use the template. Every element within the template appears to be locked, rendering the layout tab inaccessible. This has imposed restrictions on my ability to utilize this resource.

I kindly request your guidance on how to unlock these elements to capitalize on the template’s functionality. Your prompt assistance will be valuable in progressing my project further.

I thought it pertinent to mention that I’ve attempted to seek help previously, but to no avail. Given the premium cost of £159 that I’ve invested in this template, I expect a superior level of customer service. Next steps involve making a complaint to Bubble.
Looking forward to your prompt assistance
Best Regards,
Elena

FYI… the user you tagged hasn’t been seen in the forum since April, and their profile says they are the ex-CTO of Skillum. So, just saying if it was me, I wouldn’t hold my breath for a reply from them here in the forum.

Oh, and I’m not sure, but I think that message might be related to the template being on the old responsive engine. If that is the case, you might consider upgrading the page the element is on, and you would definitely want to make a copy of the page if you do that.

1 Like

Thank you @mikeloc,
By upgrading to responsive engine, It works fine !
To be honest, I feel cheated because I will have to do a lot of adaptation work even though I paid a small fortune for this template. Do you know if I can have my money back? thank you for your help! Elena

It probably couldn’t hurt to contact Bubble support, even if only to make it clear that their marketplace facilitated the purchase of a template that has not met your expectations. That being said, I honestly don’t think you are going to get your money back, but hopefully the money can be viewed as an investment that has put you further ahead than if you had started from scratch. Sorry to hear about your experience, though, and I wish you the best of luck with your project.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.