Slack Channel for Bubble Developers!

Hi everyone,

I have a slack group for bubblers, specifically beginner/intermediate developers. If anyone is interested in joining, please let me know.

I run the slack group, and I help out and answer any questions that are posted in the group. If you’re an expert bubbler and would like to join as well, let me know. Would love to have more people help out in answering questions and becoming a part of the community.

If you’re a beginner/intermediate bubble dev and would like to join in the community slack group, reply here or PM me, I’d love to have you join!

Thanks!

6 Likes

I’m on Slack all the time. More Bubblers should get on that shit. I know someone(s) tried to get something going at one point, but it’s definitely time to give that another go, I’d say.

2 Likes

I’m pretty good at bubble I’d be happy to be an expert

If you provided me with your email, you should have received an invite.

Looking to add more people! Let me know, I’m going to try hard to keep this slack channel as active as possible!

Happy to contribute, will send a dm.

Actually Do you mind inviting this email instead, so I don’t need to sign in the multiple accounts

Greg@mycashflo.com

Invited! :slight_smile:

I would love to enter.

How do I?

Thanks.

Hi @ryanck, please let me know your email and I’ll send you an invite!

Feel free to PM me.

Hey! Is the Slack channel active? I’d love to join!

I’d love to join as well

@kaushikvatsal @jaketruman

Hi there - unfortunately the I closed the open invitation and made the Slack channel only open to subscribers for nocodify.com. Sorry about that, trying to keep the channel small but we have over 140 people in there now.

Unfair, just like life… i suppose.

1 Like

i cannot create new field for data type, is it because I’m on personal plan

We have a public Bubble discord: https://discord.gg/h5yWAJBT

1 Like

i cannot create new field for data type, is it because I’m on personal plan

Hi @nocodify please include me in your group mrunge@skemaz.net
Thanks.

princepotlya@gmail.com would love to join slack channel.

It is a discord group: https://discord.gg/h5yWAJBT

@starboynwinee @mrunge

add me also starboynwinee@gmail.com