Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

So I'm trying to create a problem solving / process following App

So in a simple form…

Text will appear on the screen “Do you Want a Cup of Coffee?”
Underneath would be a “Yes” button and a “No” button.

If No was clicked the the App might turn off.

If the “Yes” Button was clicked the “Do you Want a Cup of Coffee?” text would disappear and the next question “Is There Water in the Kettle?” would appear, again with a “Yes” and a “No” button(s) underneath.

If the “Yes” button was clicked the “Is There Water in the Kettle?” text would disappear and the text “Is the Kettle Plugged in?” would appear.

If “No” was clicked the “Is There Water in the Kettle?” text would disappear and the text “Can you Get the Kettle Under the Tap?” would appear, again with the “Yes” and “No” options…

And so on. Thanks in advance for your help.

Hey there, reading your post and just curious about what you’re asking for. Is this an app you’ve built? Is this an app you want someone to build for you? Are you looking for help? If so, what have you tried so far?

The more info you provide, the better we can help!

Hi. I’m new to Bubble so it’s all a learning process at the moment. The end plan is that I want to try and build myself an App to ‘fault find’ an oil (kerosene) boiler. So once I find out how to create the basic functionality…

Have you gone through the tutorials yet? They’re a great starting point and will help get you where you need to go for sure.

1 Like