Alright everybody, I have a strange logic bug that I’m not finding a solution to. Before we get started, here is the link to the editor (I’ll make it unavailable once we solve it): https://bubble.io/page?type=page&name=user-dashboard&id=stimpack-labs&tab=tabs-1
Anyway, here is what’s happening:
- User must “accept” the NDA to use the site.
- If the user doesn’t, we set the field of “signedNDA” to No in the user’s DB, and log the user out.
- If they do accept, the field “signedNDA” is set to yes, and the popup shouldn’t show again.
- When the user clicks the “upload new video” button, a modal appears.
- Select any file, then hit “Finish”
- The modal goes away, but then the NDA modal appears again, even though the user’s signedNDA field is set to yes!
- When I click “I accept” on this modal, it wipes out my uploaded files, but…
- When I refresh, everything works as I expect it to. Until I do the add video thing again.
The strange thing is that all the data in the DB is correct. There isn’t any field being set incorrectly, so I’m really weirded out by this. Any help is appreciated!