Some help with my application

Im 16 years old and ive been working on a application for a while now. I wonder if there is someone out there who would be interested in taking a look on my website, and give some tips on what things i could improve.

The website is called gymnasiejobb.bubbleapps.io/version-test
Notice that the header will only work on the index page (havent fixed it on the other pages but will do soon)

The application is also available on mobile devices.

the website is in Swedish but i just want you to comment on the design and maybe the functionality of it.

Thanks!

First of all, good job buddy - you just made an app :slight_smile:

It’s far from being done in my opinion. I’ve ran it on mobile and seems that there’s more responsiveness and UI to work on.

Can’t test functionality as I do not speak the Swedish… keep on learning and improving! That’s a great start right there!

Thank you for your response!

I know this is a hard question, but what would you say is really missing to make it look more professional? Is it something special you could say right away, apart from the responsivenes ofc

Looks great @odin.hufnagl. Seems like you’ve put a lot of work into it. It’s also hard for me to comment on it because of the language barrier, but it seems like you’re almost ready to launch. Try not to worry about making it look so professional if it’s v1 of the product. Just get it out into the world. Your target audience will give you all the feedback you need.

Thank you for the response.

you are totally right, its better to get it out there and maybe make the changes while its out.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.