SoundCloud Player

Hey is there any type of possibility to place a soundcloud link in the app that shows the player?

@Adam2016 Yes. First you need to draw an HTML element in your page, and copy paste the embedded code that Soundcloud will provide you. Similar to displaying a Youtube video by just embedding the code. Hope that help! :v:

thats funny you say that because thats what I am doing BUT I am making a mobile app and as far as I know users cant find embed code to share on the soundcloud app @wysamx

Did anyone figure this out?

Or alternatively, is anyone developing a audio player plugin similar in appearance and features to the Soundcloud player? Would be incredibly useful to many people i think, rather than relying on the incredibly limited CirclePlayer for all our audio needs!

Yeah I’m using the SoundCloud player on my app. Simply draw an HTML element in bubble. The go to the SoundCloud page, click share/embed and copy the HTML. Paste it into your HTML element on bubble. That is it.

I also would like to see a music player on bubble to play uploaded files that is similar to SoundCloud. I’m sure it can be built with JavaScript.

1 Like
1 Like