Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Spotify Clone Template workflows for music player

What is the best way to upload music to the database?

I also need assistance with the workflows after replacing the music player.

I have tried to use a Spotify Music Converter to download music from Spotify then upload them to the database. This method works.

To use a Spotify clone template workflows to play music, if you’d like to upload music to the database, as Spotify files are cache files, so please use a professional Spotify Downloader Mac to download Spotify music as local tracks. After that, you can upload and sync them to the database and use them in the new music player. By the way, please just use third-party software for personal use. Others are not allowed.

Thanks for everyone, seemd download Spotify Music Converter is a good method. I will give it a try.

With a Spotify Premium, you can still only download Spotify songs as local files. In this case, please use the third-party Spotify Music Converter to download and convert Spotify tracks as common and local audio files. After that, you can upload them to the database and play them via Spotify Clone Template workflows.

If you want to upload Spotify music to other places, you’ll need to convert protected Spotify audios to unprotected audio files first. Here you do need the help of a Spotify music converter. TunesKit software could be a great option.

Thank great share link