Standard Message Bubble

Dear ones, help me. When a user tries to buy a product on my platform, this default Bubble message appears. I want to be able to edit it, put a login button, etc, but can’t find a way to do it?

Hey @contato23 :wave:

Thanks for the post and great question! There are a few things you can do here.

First, you can change the system messages by going to Settings → Languages and then finding and updating the system text for that particular error.

But, another option if you want to make this more functional for the user would be to catch the error and handle it on your own with a workflow. For this, you would use the ‘An unhandled error occurs’ where you’d search for the particular error message of that error. It being thrown would then trigger this workflow to run instead of displaying the error in your screenshot. With the workflow, you could potentially create a popup that has a similar message, but it could also include an input for their email, or a button to navigate somewhere etc.

Give it a try and don’t hesitate to reach out if this kicks up any additional questions. Support@Bubble.io

Wow, what a wonderful solution. I loved. Thank you very much.

Hey @contato23 thanks for the reply! Glad to hear that helped!

Best of luck with the rest of the build and don’t hesitate to reach out if we can help with any additional questions → Support@Bubble.io

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.