Start over (still learning)

I have done a bunch of tutorials and tinkered with a bunch of settings. I deleted all my apps. Can someone tell me if there is an easy way to “factory reset” bubble.io so all my settings are back to the first time user state?

Hey @DonkeyCat :wave:

What are you trying to get back? Does this help?

@J805 Thank you for the link. I am working through that tutorial this week. In terms of what I am trying to reset is the defaults like (canvas grid lines, left justify, etc). When I start a new project for a new tutorial, the tweaked settings carry forward and I would like to start clean

Hmm, that’s a good question. :thinking: I am not sure if there is a way to do that. When you create a new project, does it pass along all those as well? Or does it start fresh for you?

@J805 I did a test with a fresh new app. The grids and borders carry over and are not the default fresh new start. Any ideas?

1 Like

I would contact Bubble Support support@bubble.io and see if they can do a reset for you somehow. If they can’t, then deleting your account and creating a new one seems like the best way to go.