Stop refreshing when the orientation of the page changes

Hi guys,

I have noticed that the page a user is on (Via tablet or mobile) refreshes when you change the orientation, so my idea is to make it so the page doesn’t refresh upon an orientation change. Now is this something that can actually be fixed by yourselves?

An example of what I mean is, I have audio players on my site which a user clicks to play, but then when the user turns their phone or tablet around, the music stops and you have to start it again, due to the refresh on change of orientation.

Apologies if there is already a similar post, I did a quick search but I couldn’t find one.

Many thanks,

Mike

Still a problem today

Hey @jerome1 :wave:

Which plugin are you using? When I was using the Bubble Video plugin I had to ask Bubble to fix that issue. They did fix it. Maybe the plugin creator or Bubble can fix that bug for you as well. :man_shrugging:

Hope that helps! :blush:

@j805 www.NoCodeMinute.com

For All Your No-Code Education Needs:

It happens to me as well.

We are using official Youtube Iframe with the option “allowFullScreen”.
When the user clicks on “Fullscreen” with a Portrait orientation, the iframe does force mobile orientation to Landscape, causing Bubble to refresh the page (and the user has to click on Fullscreen once again)