Strange group resizing behaviour on hover

Hi everyone,
I am seeing a super strange issue where a group inside a repeating group is getting resized on hover. The gif below will help explain it:
ezgif.com-crop (2)

As you can see, the last card on both the rows randomly gets resized when I hover over it, while the others work as expected. The behaviour I have set is to have an outset border whenever the group is hovered.

The editor view is given below:

Please note that the image is actually rendered by setting it as background for a group and cropping and centering- am doing this to help scale it smoothly across various screen sizes- although I don’t think this should be impacting the behaviour in any manner.

Has anyone else encountered this behaviour? It’s driving me nuts and I am pretty sure this is a bug. Any help would be really appreciated.

Akhil

What appears to be causing the “resize” is the fact that the buttons are “stacking” on hover in the last column. I’d suggest trying something other than “outset border” to indicate highlight on hover. Don’t know if it’ll help or not, but it might be a simple work-around.

1 Like

@sudsy: You have got sharp eyes my friend. I didn’t remove the hover, but tinkered around with the positioning and responsive settings of the buttons a bit and that seemed to fix the issue. Appreciate you responding so quickly and helping nudge me in the right direction.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.