Stripe Checkout w FB login ignoring/ cannot trigger an event after "Charge the current user."

Hi folks, Facebook Api is altering the behavior of workflow/event and I’m stuck here… if anyone could answer I would really appreciate it. Thanks beforehand.

I’m setting up a user registration and Stripe Checkout for users with FB account now. What I’m trying to achieve is to get the Payment Intent ID which was supposedly created by “Charge the current user” event and add to User on DB.

I’m actually successfully retrieving the Payment Intent ID on THE SAME WORKFLOW with users registered via Email&Pass[Signup the user], but it seems if the user went through with [Signup/login with Facebook] route, an event in workflow after [charge the current user] will be ignored. (I’m also navigating the user to different page after redirected from Stripe Checkout page on Stripe server, and this action will also be ignored)

Route1 : via Email&Pass [Sign the user up]
Route2 : via Facebook login [Signup/login with Facebook]

Step1 : [Charge the current user] >>> Step2 : [Make changes to user(Result of step1(Charge the curren…)'s Payment intent ID )]

When Page is loaded : [Go to page “confirmationpage”]

Does anyone know what’s happening? or is this potential bug?

NOTE* I assume this is a potential bug so I moved the category to “Bugs”

Hey @ambivalent.corp :wave:

Thanks for the post and sorry for the trouble with this! It’s possible there’s a bug of some kind happening here. Might be best to submit a bug report so we can investigate with all the pertinent details.

Don’t hesitate to reach out to us directly at Support@bubble.io with any additional questions.

Thanks for the info, I just did.

This topic was automatically closed after 13 days. New replies are no longer allowed.