Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Stripe Create / Update customer via API connector

I am trying to use standard Bubble fields to initiate Stripe payments as the current stripe payment opens a pop-up and doesn’t work on mobile.

It would be awesome to use Bubble input fields to create customers and add credit cards. Similar to the Braintree plugin. The Stripe plugin right now is very awkward and doesn’t allow for good integration.

I looked into the Stripe Actions plugin but it still does not allow for me to use Bubble fields to take payments.

Is there a way to do this using the API Connector? I tried but Stripe uses application/x-www-form-urlencoded as the content type. I can get this to work in Postman but not Bubble.

This is the only thing holding me back from Bubble right now. I do not want to use the current Stripe pop-up system at all.

Perhaps if I knew how https://bubble.io/plugin/stripe---actions-1479913116367x216506542124171260 plugin worked I could manage it.

Good news @nomadkelley - you picked just the right day to have this need :slight_smile: @iamsalar has just released a new plugin that allows you to do everything you want and more!

1 Like

Oh wow. That is exactly what I need. Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.