Stripe Error - Go to Checkout SCA

I’m using the Stripe Marketplace Express plugin and I’m getting a plugin/Stripe error:

Screen Shot 2021-02-05 at 3.50.37 PM

I am trying to create a simple stripe-hosted checkout for my marketplace using the example (#4) given on the plugin’s Bubble Editor demo page.

My other Stripe workflows work just fine, and I double checked my API Settings. All seem correct.

Here’s what I have on my end:

Screen Shot 2021-02-05 at 4.19.32 PM

Screen Shot 2021-02-05 at 4.19.50 PM

Any thoughts? Or maybe a plugin bug?

@ZeroqodeSupport, maybe you have some thoughts here

@jordanryankennedy_as , @johnny , hi.

Let us please check the request. We will get back to you as soon as we have any useful info on the issue you’ve faced. Please be patient, because some delay is possible due to the weekend.

Regards,
Zeroqode Team

@jordanryankennedy_as : add a pause for a few seconds between the create session and the go to checkout SCA

And check the logs in the Stripe dashboard (developer menu, in your stripe test env)

@jordanryankennedy_as , thanks for your patience :pray:

Perhaps you can try the suggestions made by @Christophe_HK (thanks for assistance btw :slightly_smiling_face: )?

Also, have you tried checking if the action works when you’re setting the seller ID as a static value (as it is shown on the plugin demo page)?

We will highly appreciate it if you share the Stripe dashboard logs/errors screenshots, a video record of reproducing your issue (step by step action processing with the debugger) + browser console errors. It will help us much understand what is the root cause of your issue.

Regards,
Zeroqode Team

1 Like