Stripe express account intrigration

Need help for Stripe express account integration for rideshare app. Also can great create logic on the app development.

Reach me at spandan555@hotmail.com

Hi @ronaldtara

SparkDev is an experienced developers team who can help you with your app.

I’ve sent you an email with details, please check and write back to me.

Best regards,

Alexander

alexander@sparkdev.tech

1 Like

Thanks

@ronaldtara I created this video that guides you through how to use Stripe and Bubble with Express accounts. It requires a little bit of work with the API connector.

Let me know if this helps!

3 Likes

Hi,

I created the integration and I’m able to onboard users as Express Accounts. However, when I make the transfer to the seller I get the follow error in Bubble Server Logs:

Workflow error - Sorry, this seller cannot accept payments right now due to a temporary error. Please try again later.

Would you know why this keeps on happening?

Thank you,

Mac

Probably the seller is not verified by Stripe.

Yes the seller is verified by the Stripe. They onboarded, created the account. I can see their Connect account on my Stripe platform and it says “enabled” which means they can receive payments.

I would look at the Stripe dashboard logs to see what the error is. Also, double check it is the same seller account. And finally if all checks out contact Stripe support.

Already contacted Stripe and there’s nothing wrong there. The issue seems to be happening on Bubble’s end.
Either Bubble or the way I set something up. Hence why I’m asking for help in case someone had the same issue and can offer a solution that made it work for them.