Stripe.js Plugin Error : Stripe.js Stripe Element "destroyed" and disappear when hiding parent group

Hi. It seems like I am facing this issue when using Bubble’s new responsive engine, where Stripe.js plugin’s Stripe Element seems to be “destroyed” (something else) when I hide its parent group. When I show back its parent group, the Stripe Element showed and I have no way to show it unless I refresh the page.

Any idea on how to solve this? @copilot

Example, this happen when I try to destroy the Stripe Element. It says the element have been destroyed even though I just HIDE (not destroy) its parent floating group (animate downout).

Found a solution here : Stripe Element not showing - #6 by ambroisedlg

Hi @faisalkarimstubapp,
I am having this issue too. Have you (or anyone else reading this) found another solution vs rolling it back to a very old version? When I roll back, yes, it fixes this problem but it also created many more issues that are unacceptable.

@copilot has been unresponsive to emails and the bug report I submitted weeks ago.

Thank you!

Hey @faisalkarimstubapp and @phdom,

We’re aware of the irregular element behavior and will address it in one of our series of updates due this month. Thanks to everyone who reported the bug! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s great to hear. Looking forward to the update!

April 14th and still no solution for this :confused:

Hey @alejandro1,

We haven’t had many posters come through to share access to their applications that can successfully replicate this issue. We invite you to reach out to us at plugins@withcopilot.com and share more details so we can dig into the core of the problem very few are experiencing. :slight_smile: