đź’ł Stripe Marketplace Express Checkout + SCA 3D Secure - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Hello,

I think I figured out what the issue is, but now I have an additional question.

I believe the reason it wasn’t working was because I don’t know how to define the Seller_ID so that it works within a repeating group. After doing some tests with some text boxes, I’ve realized that each cell has the same Seller_ID despite having different sellers. I believe it’s due to the following reason:

Current User’s Seller_ID gives the seller ID of the buyer, not the seller (when browsing the list of sellers as a buyer).

While I don’t have an error in the header group anymore, I still can’t make payments.

How can I define a Seller_ID in a sign-up page, and have it carry through to the seller’s cell in the repeating group? I tried defining it in my “listing” group but that kept giving me the header error. I ask this question with much more detail here Stripe Marketplace plugin: how to link a buyer and seller in a repeating group?

The only difference is that I changed the header value from “Parent Group Listing’s Seller_ID” to “Current User’s Seller_ID”., and I removed “Seller_ID” from the “Listing” data set.

Thank you!