Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

💳 Stripe Marketplace Express Checkout + SCA 3D Secure - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Hi everyone,

I’m building a marketplace application where the users can buy and sell products.
I’m trying to complete the scenario where the buyer in his cart has 3 different products from 3 different sellers.
When he will click on the Buy button, how to dynamically pay out these 3 sellers? I tried on this way, but it doesn’t work

@ZeroqodeTeam @levon is it possible to do this with your plugin?

Thanks

Hi @anevski85 ,

Thanks for reaching out. One of our team members has already replied to this request via email. This field takes only a single Seller ID, unfortunately, but you can use a recurring event to accomplish your app model.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Team

1 Like

Hello,

I’m in test mode and I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong however, I am creating a session for a charge on a product where the payee is a connected account. I attempt to capture an application fee but, it’s not getting captured for some reason.

Can you tell me what I’m doing wrong please?

Hi @gaffneyantonio ,

Thanks for reaching out. For this scenario, we have a demo example on our plugin page, where you can check the workflows and how to set it up properly.

This should be the example you are looking for.

Let us know if you have more questions. :pray:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Team

Yes, I did that initially.

And it’s still not working.

Were you able to find a workaround to add items from multiple stores to one cart?

Hi @gaffneyantonio ,

You just need to implement the same exact setups (with the fields only that are filled in in the demo example #4). Could you please give it a try and let us know how it goes. :pray:

@theblackcvrd , in order to add items from multiple stores to the card (meaning from different sellers), the possible workaround would be using recurring events in Bubble, so you can actually use different seller IDs from different vendors.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Team

Hi!

How can I send a customer an email after their purchase is completed? I currently have my workflow setup so a session is created for the user. In the Stripe checkout, there is a field for the user to enter their email. But after that I have no clue how to trigger an email automation with the data from the purchased item. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Hello, @arksen26
Thanks for your question.

Please allow us to mention that if you are speaking about this field (in the screenshot below) is used not for sending the email after purchasing any product:

The purpose of this field is to collect information about the user (when the Customer object is created).

In case you are willing to implement another flow within your app, please describe it in more details :pray:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport !

I’m trying to get iDeal to work with this plugin but it doesn’t show up on the checkout page. The checkout only shows Google Pay & Credit Card.

I have activated it in Stripe (test as well as production).

Should I do something extra to get this to work, or should it work straight out of the box?

Thanks,

Hi @bas1, thanks for reaching out.

Unfortunately, the current plugin setup doesn’t provide a possibility to work with the iDeal platform. Sorry for the inconvenience.
In this case, besides the default plugin functionality, it is required to make a corresponding setup of API calls related to iDeal through the API Connector.

Please let us know if there is anything else that we can help with about our plugin.
Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport ,

Thank you for your reply.

That is very unfortunate to hear as the plugin is therefore useless to me. I was expecting the iDeal functionality to work since it is described as offering options for complex environments and wouldn’t require any additional plugins:

“This is where we decided to create a plugin that offers pretty much all the tools for setting up a medium to high complexity payment system with the optimization and the high performance in mind. You won’t need to install multiple plugins or developing additional basic functionalities that other plugins are lacking. Also we minimized the number of action calls to the minimum for achieving a faster performance and a more clean workflow.”

Is there any chance I can get my $75 investment back? Or could you perhaps expand the plugin so that it offers iDeal support?

Thanks,
Bas

Hi @bas1, thanks for your reply.

All the Template and Plugin sales go through Bubble marketplace and according to their policy, there are no refunds on the purchase of these items. Allow us to recommend contacting the Bubble team directly, and describe your situation through Contact | Bubble
They are quite responsive and believe can help you.

We will check how feasible would be to add such integration to upcoming plugin updates, thanks for suggesting it.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Greetings!

I am wondering if this use case is possible with the plugin:

partial payment with remaining occuring at a specified date.

I have an item that is for rent at the $100 and a deposit of 20% is required to secure it.
I would like to charge a partial payment of $20 and the remaining 2 days before the requested day.

I am guessing i’d need to set up a backend schedule to do that, or can I send the entire request to stripe and it will handle it for me?

with kind regard,
Ray

Hello, @raynellbell
Thanks for reaching out.

Please allow us to mention that the required scenario is possible with our Stripe Marketplace Express Plugin.
In order to create it, you should make a Schedule of the payments within the application. So, you can charge the user ( in your case for 20% of the full price) and at the required date, which is indicated, to charge the customer.

In case you have some additional questions - please let us know.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

I have a question about Stripe Marketplace Express, is it intended to use for only cases where we sell only 1 product/item and only 1 seller is involved in the transaction?

Because I see that a single seller ID can be added and I cannot configure the plugin in Bubble to include more than 1 product/item of the same seller. If you can help me to add multiple products/items it would be really helpful!

Hi @ilir , thanks for your question,
Hi, thanks for your question and sorry for the delayed reply.

Unfortunately, current plugin functionality allows to sell only 1 product/item and only with 1 seller involved in the transaction. Sorry for the inconvenience :pray:

We will check how feasible it will be to add the requested feature to the future plugin update, thank you for suggesting it.

Please let us know if I can help with anything else related to our plugin🙂

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

@ZeroqodeSupport thank you for replying. If you could add multiple items with multiple sellers involved in a transaction it would be a complete plugin. :slightly_smiling_face:

Let us know if you ever decide to work on that.

1 Like

Hi,

Please could explain how you deal with the session ID not created? I have the same problem. Thanks