💳 Stripe Marketplace Express Checkout + SCA 3D Secure - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Hi guys,

Thanks for feedback.

@gaffneyantonio in case you mean the Customer ID, it is retrieved using plugin’s data calls, but you use it On page load event, depending on your mode:

You can check on these examples on our demo. :pray:

@natvancleve it is strange why the Session ID is not retrieved on your side, but could you please try to use any of our demo examples the exact way and give it a try again.

It is not required to fill in, but the Image is being empty only in case the provided source is empty, or not provided at all.

Please note that you need to provide a List of images of your product:

And depending on your mode, if it’s payment, you can use the following setup to extract the customer ID if you need:

It is not being used because in this example nr.4:

Your receiver is a connected account.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Team

Thanks for your help. I’ve got it working.

Next question: is it possible to have additional workflow steps that trigger after a successful payment?

When I try this workflow…

…I get this message
Capture

If I hit yes, I go to stripe checkout. If I hit no, the rest of the workflow happens without going to checkout.

Should I instead have these steps trigger on page load once the user gets to the success URL? And if so, is there some successful transaction Id or something I can send as a parameter?

Thanks @natvancleve for confirming!

Sure, you are able to trigger any workflows after a successful payment. When you land back from checkout on your successful URL page, you set on page load to check for the success code form your URL indicated in Create a session action. Then you can set any workflow you want after that. In our demo case, we save the ID from the customer, transaction etc. but you can set any ID you want.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Team

I’m trying to use “retrieve a session” and I get this error:

Here’s my setup:
Capture 1 Capture

Remove the / at the end of the Api call url, I think

Hi @natvancleve,

If you want to retrieve the session ID, you can easily use the Retrieve a session data call like so:

And select it’s ID to save into a custom state if you will, but select just the 's id.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Team

1 Like

here’s the setup, still getting the same error:

success url

my success URL parameters:

Now there’s an additional error:

Thanks for all your help.

1 Like

Hello!
I’ve been playing around with the plugin for a while now. When I create a seller (connect standard/express account), I am able to redirect them to the stripe login, but when they come back to my app, the stripe ID isn’t stored. I use the workflow “complete standard/express account connection” and use “get code from page URL”, but the workflow doesn’t run and I’m unable to store the code into the database. I call on the token that is on the page I redirect the user to.

Happy to send an editor link in private; let me know if I am missing something

Hi guys,

@natvancleve unfortunately this set up is not going to work because you are creating a redirect URL with session ID which hasn’t been created yet, which is why it is throwing the error. The best way of saving the session ID (if you will) is by saving it into a database field to your Current User. What you are trying to achieve in the URL it would not be possible for session ID, unfortunately.

@dannyliu you just need to set the On page load event with the complete action, in order to save the code from URL and save the stripe id into your database by making changes to your Current User. Please check our demo and its editor for preview.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Team

1 Like

I tried saving it to the database. Same problems.

If you look at my images, it’s creating a session ID, no? It creates a session ID whether I send that ID to the success URL or save it to the database. My checkout is working fine, and checkout requires the session ID, right?

What isn’t working is the “retrieve a session” call.

Thanks @natvancleve for feedback.

Yes, it does create the session ID but it is not possible to use it in the URL as you’re trying to pass. If you have no troubles at checkout then everything is ok. The only thing is that if you need to store the session ID in your database field, you just do it afterwards in your workflows as per our demo. :pray:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Team

1 Like

What do you mean “do it afterward?” In the ZQ demo I see it saving the session ID before checkout:

I’ve done this step in my app. I’ve saved the session ID. I checked my DB, there’s a session ID saved in there.

After checkout, the ZQ demo uses the saved session ID with the “retrieve a session” action:

I’m trying to do this in my app but I get an error. The error message states “invalid session id.”

My setup:

Why is my session ID invalid???

P.s. is it possible that we could hop into a video call for 5 minutes?

I think it would save us both time and I don’t want to keep spamming this thread. This is the only thing I need to get working before I share my app with the world.

Hi @natvancleve,

Could you please add our support@zeroqode.com account to your Settings / Collaboration tab (ignore the warning message regarding plan, we are an agency and you can easily add us).

We’ll take a look into your workflow setups to see where the problem is, among with our developers.

Tell us your app name and page name where it occurs on test. We’ll investigate it inside your app then give a proper feedback asap. :pray: This will speed things up.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Team

1 Like

Hi @natvancleve,

Thanks for your invitation. We have received it and are able to check on your app. Could you please provide the following details as previously mentioned:

As well as the exact steps to follow in order to reproduce the error.

We’ll get back to you asap.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Team

sent everything via email. Thanks!

Hi Nate,

Thanks for providing the additional details!

We have checked on your app, but why do you need to verify whether or not a transaction was successful, because when the buyer is redirected back to the Success URL it already means that it was successful if you receive the success=yes in the URL params.

This would be doubling the work already handled by plugin.

Let us know if you have more questions!

Best regards,
Zeroqode Team

I want to create a transaction in my database after checkout. I need a way to confirm that a unique transaction has taken place. Otherwise reloading the page or manually changing the success parameter to yes would create a new transaction.

I got the impression from your earlier comments that using the session ID was the best way to confirm a transaction. Is there another way?

Hi @natvancleve,

Yes, using the session ID is the best way but you don’t need to retrieve it in order to verify a successful transaction because when you are redirected back to your page, you are using the Success URL specifically on this matter, so you can know by a URL param that it has been successful.

Sorry but this is not reproducing on our side. It should not be reproducing on our side as well if everything is configured properly. If you are saying that checkout is working fine, you’re all set up at this point. There is no need to verify it again by trying to retrieve the session ID at your own.

We hope it makes sense. :pray:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Team

Hi there,

I am trying to change the “default payment description” which at the moment is the “connected accounts’ inserted website”.

So if a partner enters their Facebook site in the website field - and someone buys from them - the description for the payment is “www.facebook.com” which obviously is a bit scary.

I would like to set the default payment description to my own domain / the partner’s name.

How can I do that?

Best regards & thanks in advance,
Manuel

Hi @maze ,

Thanks for reaching out. These sort of settings are adjusted in your own Stripe dashboard Appearance settings.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Team