Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Stripe Marketplace plugin: how to link a buyer and seller in a repeating group?

I’m creating a tutoring marketplace where I link students and tutors. I have a repeating group, where each cell is a tutor listing (1 cell per tutor, essentially). Everything is working great, except for the fact that on the last step of payments, I get an error when I’m connecting the buyer and the seller. I’m getting an error for my header value.

Here is what I have in my header

And here is how I defined the Seller_ID previously in my workflow (I created it within the “current user” section, then added it as a variable within “Listing”)

If the tutors had their own pages where they were paid, the header value in the workflow would be as follows:

(header) Stripe Account: Current Page Service’s Creator’s Seller_ID

However, it seems that because tutors have their advertisements within cells in a repeating group, I can’t use the above syntax.

Can anyone help me?

Hi @seenamakari, sorry for delayed reply within this thread.

Unfortunately, provided details doesn’t allow us to identify the possible cause of the issue.

Would it be convenient for you to add our [email protected] as a collaborator of your app? That will allow us to check what’s wrong with your setup and test it out in our workspace.

Enter your Bubble editor page → Settings → “Collaboration” tab → Invite a user (email).

(Note: disregard the warning message regarding the plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.)

We will check your setup and do a few tests in an attempt to find the root cause and help you fix it.

In case it is ok for you, please let us know.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team