Stripe Marketplace plugin: how to link a buyer and seller in a repeating group?

I’m creating a tutoring marketplace where I link students and tutors. I have a repeating group, where each cell is a tutor listing (1 cell per tutor, essentially). Everything is working great, except for the fact that on the last step of payments, I get an error when I’m connecting the buyer and the seller. I’m getting an error for my header value.

Here is what I have in my header

And here is how I defined the Seller_ID previously in my workflow (I created it within the “current user” section, then added it as a variable within “Listing”)

If the tutors had their own pages where they were paid, the header value in the workflow would be as follows:

(header) Stripe Account: Current Page Service’s Creator’s Seller_ID

However, it seems that because tutors have their advertisements within cells in a repeating group, I can’t use the above syntax.

Can anyone help me?

Hi @seenamakari, sorry for delayed reply within this thread.

Unfortunately, provided details doesn’t allow us to identify the possible cause of the issue.

Would it be convenient for you to add our support@zeroqode.com as a collaborator of your app? That will allow us to check what’s wrong with your setup and test it out in our workspace.

Enter your Bubble editor page → Settings → “Collaboration” tab → Invite a user (email).

(Note: disregard the warning message regarding the plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.)

We will check your setup and do a few tests in an attempt to find the root cause and help you fix it.

In case it is ok for you, please let us know.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team