Stripe Marketplace Plugin Session Id error

Why is bubble telling me that there is an invalid session id from the stripe marketplace plugin?

Here is how I am creating a stripe session with the plugin and the error I get

Hello,

Thank you for posting on the forum.

In order for our team to help and be able to efficiently investigate this behavior, could you please submit a Bug Report? This will ensure that our bug investigation team is able to efficiently address your concerns.

When submitting your bug report, please do make sure that your report includes reproduction steps. These are steps that our team should be able to follow if we were pretending that we were a regular user of your application: “go to the index page (link included), press the login button, enter email into the field, push sign-in button” is a good example of step-by-step instructions. These are the best way for our team to track down what’s going on in your application, as this will allow us to investigate your app’s functionality step-by-step to see exactly what’s going on. For more details on submitting a bug report and making sure that our team has everything we need to troubleshoot, check out this quick tutorial video.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.