Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Stripe seller transfer/withdraw | Not working

Greetings,

For CHARGE/REFUND everything looks fine with the implementation, and the logs of consumer/token/charge converted when token is created to stripe developer dashboard. [test_mode]
WF A1- When creating consumer and convert token
Screen Shot 2021-10-11 at 10.41.17 PM

WF A2- Logs created
Screen Shot 2021-10-11 at 10.44.52 PM

The next thing i need to do is [seller withdraw] process.
As a seller when creating withdraw, i created consumer and convert token again, then when seller is current ID and token is created | Create transfer with a source transaction that created by the charge token on the first place.

The problem is that stripe does not show any transfer logs, what i am missing here?
Screen Shot 2021-10-12 at 9.20.50 PM

Suggested solution - Is creating refund as withdraw step, is it fine do you think?

Transfers are reserved for transferring money to linked accounts with your account (you have to make a post request to link an account to yours and then you can see the linked accounts in your dashboard). Creating a card token will create card_… but an account ID starts with acct_… (if you click "show documentation) underneath the Seller/Account ID input field you will see)

What you are doing will not work. From what you’re trying to do, it doesn’t look like transfer is what you want.

Hey paul, i will be pleased if you directed me clearly on how exactly to withdraw by charge id destination.

I am trying all methods to make it work.
1- Connected stripe to API CONNECTOR

2- Do sellers need to create token again for card and as a consumer and to use this card token for withdraw instantly?
Screen Shot 2021-10-13 at 5.26.57 PM
Screen Shot 2021-10-13 at 5.27.23 PM
3- connecting account stipe is working
Screen Shot 2021-10-13 at 5.24.19 PM
4- transfer is like instant withdraw? or payout? which action do i need to use to make the withdraw work? it looks that something with the destination is not right.
Screen Shot 2021-10-13 at 5.23.56 PM
5- Creating onboarding link is working if this is related to destinations links issues, and i do not understand what is used for
Screen Shot 2021-10-13 at 5.40.47 PM
6- Account key can be the first linked account to my stripe? then to use it with a result to change? or to use test mode client ID>
Screen Shot 2021-10-13 at 6.13.39 PM
7- New actions with a create on boarding action - If the withdraw button on the receipt and i want to collect | How to transfer the total amount or charge ID on the card token collected?
What i did is if account stripe ID is empty make the process of connection with stripe external URL and then return, if its not > transfer with a destination source of charge id > but what about the token card collected on the first place as a consumer, how to use it without the boarding connection?