Hi! I’m using Bubble’s Stripe v3 plugin. I’m still in a free plan and am testing things out.
What I intend to do is to “Charge a Customer using a saved CC”. When I do this (trigger using a button), I got an error message as follows:
“Stripe error: The payment method type “link” is invalid. Please ensure the provided type is activated in your dashboard (https://dashboard.stripe.com/account/payments/settings) and your account is enabled for any preview features that you are trying to use.”
What I already did:
- I do have users in my database connected to Stripe.
- The test user I’m trying to charge also has its Credit Card info stored in Stripe.
- The API works. I can “Collect the user’s CC info” and I can also “Charge a customer”. The data are connected between Bubble and Stripe.
- I did go into “https://dashboard.stripe.com/account/payments/settings” but found nowhere I can enable the “link” method.
- I tried creating a dummy product in Stripe and then creating a Stripe link to the product. Still get the same error.
Can someone please help with this? I think this “Charge a Customer using a saved CC” should be a common workflow and I believe many has made it work.