Sustainability startup looking to hire a part or full-time dev

Hi! We are a sustainability/climate-focused startup that’s main SaaS product is built in bubble. We (the founders) have developed the MVP and are already working with paying customers. As we scale, we are hoping to find a new member of our team to take on some of the product development. We have worked with a couple freelancers in the past, but really want someone who is interested in our company and mission, and will be a part of the team. Ideally, this person will start on as part-time and move to full-time as we progress.
The first few projects will include:

• Setting up weekly summary emails through SendGrid
  • Creating data visualizations
  • Cleaning up UX/UI

If you are interested, please PM me with examples of past work. We are hoping for someone with a minimum of 2 years of experience working in Bubble. US-based preferred (for tax purposes), salary starting at $33/hour.

Hi guys,
I think I have the profile you are looking for. You can check my CV and portfolio out here: Douglas Gouveia - Portfólio DevBook

Best regards,
Douglas Gouveia

Sent you a DM @bubbler123

This seems interesting and I’d like to join.

I’ve worked extensively with Sendgrid in many of my past applications. In one of my previous applications I had created more than 10 custom templates for Sendgrid.

Also have great experience in creating intuitive data visualizations. Check one of my projects here. Especially look at the bottom most visualization which is Github style contribution charts completely built in bubble natively without integrating any code/script (horizontally scroll towards left to take a better look at it).

You can view some of my other personal projects here - fueler.io/3002ansh. These are my personal projects since I can’t share client projects due to confidentiality. But here are the domains I’ve worked in -

• Social Group Travel Platform
  • Business CRM for an Australian SMB
  • Social Network like Twitter + TikTok
  • Student Gig Employment Platform for UK
  • Real Estate Transaction Management Solution for a New York Realtor
  • Marketplace to connect brands with YouTubers
  • Virtual Trading Platform like Kite to Trade Index Options
  • Insurance Management Platform for a US client
  • Mental Health Platform for Kids

Happy to chat further and join a mission driven team working in sustainability