Tapfiliate or Custom Affiliate Program

Hi Everyone!

Has anyone had any experience integrating Tapfiliate or a different affiliate management platform with their Bubble app? I am looking to set up an affiliate marketing network whereby influencers can earn recurring revenues so long as their referrals remain subscribed to my app. I was wondering if there are any Bubble specific issues or things I should be aware of when doing this.

I would also be interested in hearing about any experience someone might have setting up their own affiliate marketing system natively using bubble and their own workflows (such as setting up affiliates as sellers in stripe and creating payouts to them).

Thanks,
Ryan

2 Likes

Hi Ryan,
Can you tell me where you placed the affiliate tracking code?

I actually haven’t implemented this solution yet, because I have other priorities and was also waiting to see if anyone else has any experience with this before diving in. Therefore I can’t say for certain what would work, however you would likely put the JavaScript tap function (with your own affiliate tracking code) within script tags in the html header of the page.

1 Like

Bubble.is has a simple affiliate program in place.

You can find it in their meta pubic app.

Check the two affiliate data types and the WF actions in the API workflows.

2 Likes

Did you ever figure this out? I am thinking of building my own as well, so I am not forever tied to something else. I noticed there is a plugin that would allow your to write cookies. That is helpful.

I did end up figuring out how to implement it using tapfiliate so I may not be very useful on advising how to build out a custom one.

Tapfiliate is good but if your needs are simple, building it out yourself might be better simply because Tapfiliate is very expensive (about $70 per month in the United States :frowning_face:)

Just let me know if you have any questions about tapfiliate though!

Hey! I’m having trouble with getting Tapfiliate to verify! Where did you put the code snippets?

Hi @ryanellman

Would you be so kind to share some insights regarding the tapaffiliate setup you built?

I have an app with subscription payments and need to link up with tapaffiliate as well.

Thanks
ZubairLK