I’m wondering if others have experienced page loading delays or performance issues using terminate this workflow with a conditional filter (Only when…)
I read this post about another user, who seems to have experienced a similar issue.
In my specific case:
- my workflow is attached to a button
- that button is inside a repeating group
- the workflow function is to navigate to the next page in the repeating group (or terminate based on a condition)
- the workflow is inside a reusable element
Some behavior I’ve noticed:
- there is a noticeable delay before the repeating group advances (about 4-5 seconds) when terminate this workflow is present inside the buttons workflow
- when I remove terminate this workflow the workflow action executes almost immediately and the repeating group advances
- I have a ‘back button’ that returns to the previous page. When I advance to the next page, then return back, then execute the workflow for a 2nd time. It is much quicker to complete on the 2nd time. This doesn’t continue after a refresh of the page.
- It doesn’t matter what the condition inside terminate this workflow is. It is slow regardless. I have tried evaluating a simple boolean state, the current time, complex do a search for… db queries and each yield the same long 4-5 second delay.
I’m wondering if this is behavior others have experienced?