Text of the headings of a RG are in vertical direction?

Greetings Bubbles,

I have a design or layout problem that I don’t know how to solve, it would be great if someone could explain me how I can solve it.

How can I do so that the text of the headings of a table are in vertical direction?

thanks in advance, for the support

Greetings Bubbles,

I have a design or layout problem that I don’t know how to solve, it would be great if someone could explain me how I can solve it.

How can I do so that the text of the headings of a table are in vertical direction?

thanks in advance, for the support

I leave a reference image of what I am trying to do!

You can rotate the text

I tried with that but if you notice in the reference image that I left the columns are very narrow since there are several because they are to be printed on a letter size sheet.

I tried that and the problem is the space left between each column :worried:

Ok you need to use a little CSS.

Here’s the result when using CSS;
Screenshot 2022-10-15 081350

First, expose your ID attribute in settings;

Then you can see this project to copy the CSS and HTML files;

https://bubble.io/page?name=index&id=dtestcustomstates121022&tab=tabs-6&subtab=General

If you want the text to run from bottom to top, just do a google search and look for “css text vertical”. Let me know if you get stuck.

Oh, I put the text in a repeatable group but you don’t have to do that. It is advisable to use a repeatable group if you have a list though.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.