Thank you, Bubble! - My customer journey mapping platform

Congrats on the launch @kahan.jonathan !

I too went through a similar journey (start trying to build with code, then did weebly + jotform + zapier + …) then found Bubble. Took me 3 weeks to learn, build and launch my app with ~80% of the features I wanted: Louie’s Club

Would like to +1 the following points you made:
Education: I read all the docs, watched all the videos, took the udemy course. Still had to figure out a lot of stuff on my own and get help from forums and take some coaching from @gf_wolfer . Not a bad thing but I can see a lot of people getting frustrated and giving up along the way. Specifically, more docs needed around custom states and advanced filters.

Live chat api: Yes! Ideally one that includes email notifications that you can respond to (inbound parsing). I will check out Crisp.

One more thing I would like to throw on:
Transactional emails - the sendgrid API has some issues: Sendgrid plugin specify from 'name' and reply-to email . I ended up creating my own plugin to discover that it’s a lot easier than I imagined. Would be good to have a tutorial on this (or a more general API post call tutorial).

Agree on the overall sentiment that Bubble is AWESOME!

1 Like