Time picker for a time tracking "app"

hi there

I’m searching for a time picker like the ones shown in the images. I want something easy to use. The current time picker plugins aren’t working as well as I need them to. Sometimes they have bugs.

What I’m looking for is a time tracker app or website that’s really simple, unlike others out there. It should have just a few fields: one for the date, one for the starting time (“from”), and one for the ending time (“until”). I want to be able to set my daily working hours quickly. So, the date field should automatically show today’s date, which is easy to do. But the time fields should look and work like the ones you see on Android or iOS devices. Also, I’d like the “from” and “until” time fields to remember the times I used last.

For example, if today’s date is already filled in, great. Then, the starting time should be the same as the last time I worked, let’s say 7:30 AM, and the ending time should be 5:30 PM. Now, if it’s tomorrow and I want to record my work hours, the date field should show tomorrow’s date automatically. And the starting and ending times should still be 7:30 AM and 5:30 PM, just like before.

And the time should have a 15 minutes interval only. 00, 15, 30, 45

I hope you understand how I mean it :slight_smile: .

Many thanks for your support.

BrHaT

check the plugin marketplace

HI @boston85719
Unfortunately, I could not find any that suits my desire. Or have I missed something?

I don’t know, I’m not doing the searching, but if you did not find something that matches your exact design requirements and have checked all the plugins available, I would assume, no, you are not missing something, and the exact design you are looking for needs to be built custom