Too many redirects problem - GoDaddy

Hi all,

I have followed the different tutorials and I am still unable to stablish the connection between my domain (GoDaddy) and Bubble. It worked for a couple of hours, but now I am getting the following errors:

Firefox

The page isn’t redirecting properly

An error occurred during a connection to rankup.ai.

This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.

Chrome

This page isn’t working

rankup.ai redirected you too many times.

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

Here is my records configuration:

You have 3 different @ records, need to delete 3-th one

Thanks, this worked!

I had to remove the forward option in GoDaddy first. Otherwise, a template will be locking that A row ( no option to delete).

1 Like

Actually, it did not work. Still getting the following error:

The page isn’t redirecting properly

An error occurred during a connection to rankup.ai.

This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.

Here are my Records:

I am also fowarding https:// requests to my URL.

Share your app please and what is saying under settings → domain/email

You need only 2 records under godaddy
A @ ip
CNAME www @

Your ip can be found under settings → domain/email

This is how my settings look like (this is why I added those rows in GoDaddy):

App is leadersio

Leave only first A and wait till DNS will be updated - it will help
It can take up to 24 H

Should I also add CNAME www @?

yes, it’s for redirection from www.yourdomain to yourdomain

1 Like

I followed the instructions. Added A @ ip, cname www @ and activated forwarding to https and my domain.

I waited for more than 20 hours and now I keep getting the same problem of the redirects. I checked Godaddys Records and they added their own A @ Parked record automatically…

@santanahugo752 very strange, did you tried to contact Godaddy support ? usually they respond quickly

I recommend sticking to what Bubble gave you: 4 ANAME records, and no CNAME records. I have GoDaddy, and that’s the way I have it set up (no CNAME) and it works. You don’t need CNAME to redirect because that’s what the www and @ ANAME records accomplish.

This worked at the end. I did not include any CNAME and used the 4 A Names.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.