Toolit Kit - Hero Sizing Element Video Tutorial

Hello All,

I know some you were asking for this! So here it is :smile:

This a comprehensive tutorial on how to achieve a hero effect in your bubble apps using the Toolit Kit plugin - Hero Sizing Element

I am also working on a comprehensive documentation site for other plugins I have and many more that I did not release yet

Please check the video description for the links to the editor and example

14 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: appreciate your time.

2 Likes

Really helpful! Thank you for your time in doing this.

Hey Ali,

I am using multiple hero sizing to extend my groups. However I often endup having infinite loop ā€œToolit Kit Hero Sizing is using an exsiting style tagā€ : my browser literally freezes :

Any idea ?

This is most likely due to a condition on the the plugin. Right now I donā€™t have anyway to prevent this from happening.

Check that if it does not work then please DM me and i will be happy to help

Thank you Ali for taking time with me the other day.

Iā€™m just posting here the hero sizing issue when resizing if someone is stuck aswell

I will also try to take a closer look at your pluginā€™s fork

1 Like

Thanks for the great demo @AliFarahat!

I loved this !!!

Hey, @AliFarahat,

First of all, it is a good plugin.

But my brower crashes when I have a condition on the hero element to change the height offset when the current height width ā‰¤ 667, when I delete the condition, nothing crashes.

Also, the hero element causes a ā€œGeneralk errorā€ in the debugger, and when I delete the element, there are no errors.

Thanks in advance :slightly_smiling_face: :computer:

Hey @AliFarahat

I wonder if you can help me? I think maybe Iā€™ve misunderstood your plugin, and itā€™s only for things you want to be full viewport height.

I have a section that I just want to be two equal height columns, with an image on one side and text on the other, that is vertically justified.

Here is a quick video of my trials so far. Iā€™ve watched two of your tutorial vids (in full) and I still canā€™t manage it!

thanks for your help in advance!

Maybe try the plugin ā€œspacerā€?

1 Like

thatā€™s it @jared.gibb ! worked a charm, thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Iā€™m also using multiple on the same page and getting this in the console. I checked to make sure all tags were different.

Can you help with that? I want to clear up the console.