Tracking reusable elements

Hi,

Basically, I have created a custom dropdown for my website. I have it as a reusable element and would like to reuse it. Now, my page has to have auto-binding as I am creating a listing for users. I am having trouble relating the dropdown output to a specific field in the database.
I can’t set a custom state on click of a reusable element and I can’t find a way to differentiate where to write within the reusable element. I can do it with one reusable element, but how to do it with multiple same elements on a single page?
Any ideas on how I could achieve this?

Thanks in advance!

Custom dropdown? This could mean a few different things. Please share screenshots and/or elaborate.

Here are some pictures. I created my own dropdown as re-usable element. My issues is that when I have >1 of them I cant really find a way to track which one was used. I need to use auto-binding to have it saved instantly.
Questions is: How do I track which reusable element was used to attach one to a corresponding field in database. States don’t work, cant attach workflow on top of the reusable element.

Thanks

Thanks for sharing. 2 questions:

1. Is the custom dropdown (reusable) inside of a repeating group?
  2. What is the “Type of Content” for the custom dropdown (reusable)?
  1. Yes, it is powered with an Option set
  2. Type of content is an Option set with charter period times.

The type of content on the page where it is used, however, is different - Yacht itself.

@martynas Hopefully I’ve properly understood your problem correctly. Here’s my solution: Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.