TRAVEL APP - Looking for developer to build basic app

Hi there,

I’m currently building a female only travel app but need someone to help me with it/build it, as I’m not a technical person and should be focusing more on the business side of things
www.travelsisters.co

Please get in touch. :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Alex

4 Likes

Hi Alex,

PM Sent, please check

Vincent

1 Like

Sounds like @romanmg would be the perfect person for this project. She’s one of the top Bubbler’s around and I think also a traveler :airplane:

3 Likes

Hi Alex,

I’d be happy to chat about potentially helping you out! You’re welcome to reach out anytime. :slight_smile:

(Thanks, @gf_wolfer!)

-Gaby

Coaching No Code Apps
Join our Facebook group for insider access to no-code development
Get professional development services
Enroll in expert-led courses and products

1 Like

Hello @AlexDaresTo ,

We’ll be glad to help you out with this. Check your PM please.

Regards EzCode Team !

Hi Alex,
This sounds like something within my area of expertise and I would be interested.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

All the best @AlexDaresTo for the app, You might be required to get a good UI designer or need to take some inspirations from dribble (once the framework is done).

If you need help in building a travel app, this article about travel app development might help you: https://www.cleveroad.com/blog/travel-app-development it explains how to choose business model and features for a travel app, and also how to do this all properly.

Nice bump

Hey Alex,

I work at The Upstarters and we can help you with this. I’ve just messaged you with more details.

Look forward to chatting to you,

Karen

Operations Manager