Trigger API Workflows with GET Requests

@salama Did you reach anywhere in getting the webhook established between bubble and Asana? I’m working on that now and seems very tricky to implement

@basel.3adel I had to use an external tool. I used AWS API gateway with a lambda function to handle it. Another no code solution is to use zapier

1 Like

@salama Do you think it can be done through a custom plugin to fire a custom API request with a header parameter? or not worth looking at?

I don’t think so. How are you going to initialize you backend API? Asana will ‘t register your webhook URL without receiving the handshake. If you are familiar with AWS API gateway, I don’t mind sharing the lambda function code with you.

1 Like

@salama Thank you for your quick response!

• What I meant is to have a custom plugin that does exactly the feature you’ve requested … an action that returns data from an api in the header instead of bubble action that returns only body parameters
  • Thank you! yeah, would appreciate that :pray: will be looking into the implementation for that

Hi,
Did you setup an external databse for your whole aPP? if so where? Supabase ,XANO?
Do you run functions on those servers?

Thank you