Trivia App Questions

First time poster, long time reader.

I’m trying to build a trivia quiz and would love help answering the following questions.

1. I want to have fields into which people can type answers but also give answers that might have grammar or misspellings inconsistent with the correct answer and still be marked correct. Does anyone have experience with this?

2. I’d also like to batch upload answers - is this something you’d need a professional plan for?

Would love any help anyone could give.

1.) sounds simple, but it’s not. The nature of the database means that things have to be explicit and exact. In order to accept all the answers, you have to list all the answers.

Pretty sure you will need to implement some type of 3rd party AI that can process the misspelled entry, then output the result as the correct spelling listed in your database.

2.) when you say “batch upload answers” are you saying you want to let the user submit multiple pieces of data with a single action? For this you could build a tool with workflows that “accepts” and buffers all the answers into a custom state, and then allow the user to submit the buffered list with another action.

Thanks so much for your advice.

1. I meant I want to have a lot of questions and rather than typing them and the answer in I’d like to upload them all in one go. Hope that makes sense.

Ah yeah, you can do this with a CSV import in your app data tab. My app has skateparks with a variety of data points for each park. That’s what I did.

Just set up a spreadsheet in Google docs or another application, export as CSV, and then import with Bubble.

That’s great to know. Is your app live? Would love to check it out if so.