Trouble Filtering Subpages Based on Parent Pages

Hello!

I’m working on a menu in Bubble.io and have encountered an issue with filtering Subpages based on Parent Pages. Here’s a brief overview of my structure:

1. I have two Options Sets: one for my Parent pages and one for my Sub pages.
  2. On the Options Set for Sub

pages, I have an attribute called “Parent” that associates Subpages with the corresponding Parent Page.
3. My menu has two Repeating Groups. The top one displays Parent Pages and serves as a toggle for associated Subpages.
4. Inside the top Repeating Group, I have another Repeating Group for Subpages, and it uses “current user’s subpages” as the data source.

My issue is that I can’t seem to filter this last Repeating Group to show only Subpages belonging to the selected Parent. I’ve tried using conditions, but I only have access to “Current Page Index” and not “Current Cell.”

Does anyone have experience with this or can provide tips on how to filter Subpages based on the chosen Parent?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Hey @Rallis :wave:

Here is an example I created for you to how you can setup your Pages and Subpages. There are a few ways to do this. I normally just have one option set for both pages and subpages but I split this up for simplicity.

Editor: testApp42wCleanDB | Bubble Editor

Preview: https://testapp42wcleandb.bubbleapps.io/version-test/trouble_filtering_subpage?debug_mode=true

Does that help? :blush:

Thanks. Yes, that’s what I Want. The constant that helped was this one:

Glad you got it working. :blush:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.