Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Trouble with displaying my elements in preview

Hello, I am working on an app that allows users to find a dog or give a dog, where eventually the users will be matched. I am working on setting up my page, but for some strange reason when I press preview, I cannot see anything. What is strange also, is that I have everything organized into 3 separate groups. One group allows the user to click whether they want to find or give a dog. Another group allows the user to click dog breeds they are either looking to find or give. And the last group asks the user questions about the dog they are looking to find, or give. But still, nothing shows up when preview is pressed.

Here is the page with all of the elements/3 groups on it.

Here are the constraints I have for group set 1 (user clicks whether to find or give dog)

Here are the constraints I have for group set 2 (user clicks the breed of dog they will either find or give)

Here are the constraints I have for group set 3 (user answers questions for the dog they are looking to find, or the dog they are looking to give)

Here is how everything shows up in the preview

Please help if possible, thanks!

Just a thought, but in your bottom screenshot you have got “Run Next” selected in the debug window. If you hit “Run”, it should run through all of the workflows, thus triggering the changes to “Step” in your conditions :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.