Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Troubleshooting existing Bubble.io website/app workflow

Looking for an experienced bubble.io programmer interested and able to fix functionality/workflow issues in an already existing website/responsive application.

The project is a social platform allowing subscribers to find nearby users and service providers by filtering cultural attributes. Overall, the design/layout is done (changes are possible). But several workflows are not functioning properly, and not all ‘if A’ or ‘if not A’ workflows have been implemented properly yet. There is a detailed list available upon request of the issues that have been found by testers. [Additionally, at a later time I would like to integrate stripe]

As an experienced bubbler you most probably will easily spot and fix the issues as we have made all page / group / icon names largely self-explanatory.

Please reach out if you are interested in my project and I can send you the detailed list of issues found. Fixed price or hourly rate, as well as start and delivery date, all can be negotiated, as I’m not able to say exactly how much time it will take (estimation is 40-60 hours) to fix the current issues. My budget is somewhat limited.