Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Tutor wanted for an hour or two over zoom

Hi guys I’m looking to hire a tutor to help me with a couple things on bubble. I might only need a 1 hour zoom meeting with someone to help me make this thing work. I’m in Australia so I’ll be free from 9am AEST time onwards which is from 7pm US time onwards. Email me if you are interested. Thanks.

[email protected]

1 Like

Hey! What do you wanna accomplish? Are you looking to meet tonight?

My standard rate is $50/hr for 1-on-1 consult work. Let’s chat!

Thanks mate, perhaps we could have a quick phone call just so I can explain what I’m looking to do. Then you can see if you can help.

Jesse

Yeah I can do tonight. What time zone are you on? Are you in Australia?

This guy didn’t reply to me so if anyone else wants to get paid to help me (a noob) do a likely simple task for an hour or two, that would be great.

Jesse

Sorry! I got side tracked with my children. I apologize for misleading you in anyway.

At this point I can help out early next week, if you still need it. I don’t have a solid hour today.

Maybe I can help here if you have some questions, free of charge of course! :wink:

1 Like

Hey @jessefarquhar48 :wave:

I just posted a recommendation on your other post about the Bubble Coaching Page. I’m not available until next week, but I’m sure one of the other coaches might have some time available in your time zone and sometime this week to help out. You can sort by language and also see their locations, which might help to get a time that works for you.

Also, from what I see on the forum, @jared.gibb seems very helpful if you can get a session with him.

Hope that helps! :blush:

@j805 www.NoCodeMinute.com

For All Your No-Code Education Needs:

1 Like

Hi Jared, that’s ok. I understand. I arranged for someone else to help me, but they bailed last minute. So if you could help me, that would be great. I’m hoping to launch my Initial app by about 20th of September and was hoping to get this particular issue solved well before then (e.g. today or tomorrow). You said “next week” yesterday, does that mean this week just started (Monday 13th september) or next week (monday 20th september)?

1 Like

Hi Jesse,
I am in NZ time zone. You can book time (free now and this afternoon) through here

Lindsay Smith | Expert Bubble Mentoring - SaaS application design | NoCode Guides

DM me first - let’s just sense check I can solve your problem before you need to commit to anything.

@JohnGiaccotto

1 Like

Im available at 9:30 AM Eastern Standard Time .

8.5 hrs from now. I’ll be available all day

Wanna send me a DM and continue there?!
Feel free to shoot me an email too if that’s easier

[email protected].

1 Like