Two text elements with exact same configurations, but not responding similarly. (Responsiveness bug)

Hello!

I found this weird issue today. I have created two text elements with the exact same configurations (width, height, padding, etc) one below each other. When I was working on the responsiveness, these texts are responding differently. One text is getting expanded more than the other. I couldn’t figure it out even after spending so much time on it. Please find the below-attached loom video for reference. I would be very thankful if anyone can help me figure this out. Thanks in advance.

Hey @pavanlalith738 :wave:

Thanks for the post and sorry for the trouble with this.

One of the tricky things with responsiveness is that the other items around those text elements will also affect how those text elements respond on the page. That means you’ll not only want to match the size (width) of those elements, but for the most consistent and predictable behavior, you’ll also want to standardize the space in between elements and the width of the other text elements both in the header and the RG row.

I would give that a try as your next step and then don’t hesitate to reach out with any additional questions or issues to Support@Bubble.io. Best of luck with the build!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.