Udemy Course: Build A Startup with Bubble!

Hi, When is Chato and Flixo getting released? I had paid for the course and was really hoping to building something like chato, but doesn’t contain the last two course yet.

1 Like

Thank you for checking up!

Flixo and Chato are a work in progress as they boast some rather-interesting interconnected features. They were originally slated for June 26th but were postponed until mid-July to accommodate more students, both new and existing.

In light of this slight change in rollout, I’m happy to present:

an anonymous blogging site (with backend) - available July 15th.

If you have any questions, comments or requests, feel free to share!

2 Likes

Hey iamsalar, thats cool~!, i just finished all the videos. Learnt a bunch. Will you be releasing Flixo and Chato along with blogo on the 15th?

Thanks for asking!

Blogo is an intermediary project for students. Chato and Flixo are still scheduled for a release this month!

Can you add a chapter on api and api connector plugin usage? That would be awesome!

@iamsalar Thanks for the courses so far.
However, can’t seem to find blogo on udemy, is it only me or have you not released the course yet?

Nice. Just bought the course. Doing it now.

any updated on some of those newer courses?

Thanks for reaching out!

Of course! What are SaaS products without APIs? We’ll be utilizing the API Connector plugin in a cost calculation application as well as a dynamic pricing engine. :slight_smile:

Looking forward to the last 3 courses!

I am taking the course right now, and have learned a bunch.

My biggest holdback currently is the data relationships.

1-many, and many to many.

Any chance you can do a lesson on that?

2 Likes

Just signed up!
Thanks for the discount!

Salar… I have paid for the course and found that I can play your lessons at 1.5 the rate and keep up comfortably. Keep up the good work.

I think a lesson on how to add and use the API functions (especially adding public APIs to apps) would be outstanding. I teach pharmacy students and have tasked my students to experiment with Bubble and connecting to the FDA API (https://open.fda.gov/api/reference/#authentication) to look up and display information within the bubble app.

Any help on this would be outstanding…

Blogo is now available for all students! View more details about this project on its forum post.
Signup for this course (if you haven’t already) and get to building this anonymous blogging platform.

1 Like

Enrolled

Chato is now available for all students! View more details about this project on its forum post.
Did you know? This course has over 100 students across 27 countries? Sign up right here!

1 Like

Upcoming Projects for August

Below are the projects you’ll be working on this month! Don’t forget, all students get free lifetime updates.
All course projects including previous and upcoming are listed in the the original post of this forum thread.

Signup for the Build Your Startup with No Coding course and get building these apps. (and more)

1 Like

These are really great updates, I’m glad to see you pumping along. Quick question: what does “instant graphing tool” mean?

Thanks for reaching out!

Grapho will integrate Chart.js to quickly generate charts from data, useful for dashboards and analytics.

2 Likes

Question: You said mobile apps should only use 1 page, and that other means of displaying paged data should be used. Could you expound on why this is so, and list the other possible options for displaying various windows within a single page mobile app.

PS: I was blow away by the interactive Lessons offered on the Bubble website, (how popup instructions and arrows guided you every step of the way.) Still… this was slow going because everything was so new. But… after going through 5 Sections of your course, and seeing how all the pieces fit together, the Bubble Lessons (on the Documentation page), make so much more sense! Now I’ll be able to hit the ground running! (And… I still have Sections 6, 7 & 8 to go.)

1 Like