The Diploma is run in partnership with WeGetDesign and Swansea ITEC (Authorised by Skills Academy Wales) and Business Wales.
- Pay is dependent on initial experience, but we will provide one day a week training with ITEC, with 3 - 4 days on the job work training.
- We cover expenses - i.e travel, stay and subscriptions
- You will be working with very experienced Bubble developers and learn how we approach and plan commercial projects.
- You will be working with amazing companies like Teachamantofish (International Charity), Gocchii (Bank Compliance), KeepMeWell (NHS Service Provider), CommonPage (Procurement Management)
- In addition you will also learn other languages dependent on your job role
- Note there are exams, but they are work based
If you are interested and love Bubble, I will be starting interviews from July for our second intake.
Just email me, on [email protected], your CV and brief about you, contact number and availability, and I will schedule an online meeting with you.
If you have any questions about this job role or the training scheme, feel free to ask.