A lot of folks on this forum are looking to start freelancing as Bubble developers. I’m writing this guide to help!
I’ve built a Bubble-based freelancing and consulting business over the past 2 years, and have learned a lot in the process. This guide covers a lot of what I’ve found to be important in starting and running a no-code freelancing business, including:
- How to find your first client
- How to retain clients
- How specialising will increase your revenue
- The value of pairing additional skills, like design, programming, or marketing, with no-code
- How and why to combine different No-Code tools
- Tips for managing multiple projects
- When, why, and how to outsource
- How to manage or fire “Difficult Clients”
- Software for automating a freelance business
- Managing paperwork for contracts, documentation, and invoices
- And much more!
The book will be released Nov. 15. This is the pre-launch announcement
If you’re interested in this topic, you can pre-order the book at a 50% discount ($10), or sign-up to be notified at launch, at nocodefreelancing.xyz. Early signs of interest would mean a lot, so please let me know if you have been looking for something like this!
Thanks for reading, and hope to talk soon!
Korey @ Launchable.AI