Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Ultimate SAAS template

shameless price and template. Ultimate SAAS template Template | Bubble
7/28/21
You would believe this is an excellent template based on the pricing. No, that is not the case. The API calls cannot be re-initialized. If you seek assistance from the seller, he’d charge you $200 for 2 hours Zoom session to tell you he’d forgotten how to re-initialize the API calls. According to his philosophy, once you download his template, it becomes your app, hence the issue is not with the template. I downloaded his template, then paid $129 for a professional plan to add him as a collaborator so he could double-check his work and re-initialize the API calls if he could remember. However, he was unable to do so. He said that the Bubble had made a change to his template. What the Sh%%t! When I asked for a $200 refund because he did nothing but tell me he forgot how to figure out the API initialization during those zoom hours, he said he spent 8 hours learning to reinitialize API calls in his template and thus could not offer me a refund. But as my collaborator in his own template, he could not reinitialize the API calls. He said that was because now it became my app, so his reinitialization method could not work. He asked me for my approval to show his template, which I paid for a professional plan to include him as a collaborator, to Bubble people for advice. I am confused and really exhausted. Does anyone have any advice?

If you’ve exhausted all efforts, I’d try maybe reaching out to Bubble for advice at [email protected].

1 Like

Thank you very much!

I am sorry to say, but this is a shameless review. First of all, I could not reproduce the problem that the API calls were broken. So, I asked Bubble support what the problem could be as I never experienced this API call broken behavior when creating a new app based on the template. Bubble responded that it’s unlikely that the API-calls break when creating a new app based on the template. They asked me to have a look at the app in question. I asked permission of you so that Bubble support could have a look at your app. But you never responded……

Then to help you out I indeed spend 8 hours of work, creating a step-by-step video for you to re-initialize the API calls to your own Stripe account within 45 minutes. You never looked at it nor did you respond on it either.

I am sad it went this way. But when it comes to bugs which cannot be reproduced by the template builder, you should at least be cooperative in making a solution possible.

What I also regret is that visitors may think this template is not trustworthy. Rest assured as I could not reproduce this behavior and Bubble support also reported back to me this API call break behavior is unlikely to happen.