Ultimate Toolkit Plugin “Distance” to calculate the distance between two coordinates?

Thank you. I just realised I put an incorrect list of what I need, it’s actually simpler:

1. I want the user to be able to use dropdown A to select a town
  2. Use dropdown B to select max distance willing to travel
  3. See the towns within the radius.

You mentioned that I need to indicate coordinates in the plugin action, but I am a newby and don’t know what that means. To begin with, I have created an Option set list of about 100 towns. That option set is called UK Towns and cities.

I have two drop downs on my home page (data viewable by anyone) which I am firstly trying to get to work before diving into any distance calculations.

Dropdown 1 is a static list of all the UK Towns and cities and it successfully filters the correct Event cards. However, the placeholder “All UK” disappears when a selection is made. I have an active question seeking help for this here

Dropdown 2 is a custom dropdown with option set. I thought if I can make a custom design, I may be able to resolve the issue above as well as have something looking nicer. But, I followed a Bubble help video and couldn’t get that to work. I have an active question seeking help for this here