[Unsolved] Modify a List Field inside User Datatype

Hi, everyone:

I am having issues modifying a list field inside my User datatype. I will attempt to explain with a spreadsheet.

• So in my User datatype, I have a field called Shopping Cart which is a list of Cart Items.
  • Cart Item is another datatype with fields Item Name, Version, and Price. It lists all the versions and their prices to an in-person event.

So Cart Item looks something like this:

If a user purchases a membership and also registers for an event, his User record would look like this:

In database, I am only able to display Version, but in the frontend, I was able to create a repeating group that displays all 3 of the fields for Cart Item.

Now, if for some reason the User decides to remove membership from his shopping cart, then I need to change Version and Price (and I assume changing unique id), so that it becomes this:

Cart Item needs to remain unchanged.

I have tried a number of different methods with Make changes to a list of things and Make changes to thing as well as searches and filters, but nothing is working.
Any ideas?

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.