↕ [Update Apr 28] - Sortable RG Drag & Drop plugin by EzCode

I am realizing it is only an issue when an image in the cell is set to “adjust element height.”

Any help to fix this behavior is appreciated.

Thanks!

@ezcode Just installed the plugin. Lovin the slick user experience it can provide!

Is there a way to save the new order into a DB list without having to click a save button as per the example?

Yes, use the drag ended event, you could save the order when this event is triggered. No need for a button click

Hey.
First of all, awesome plugin!! Using it on two projects already.

I have one trouble though. On RG with 3 columns and 2 rows, there is some weird behaviour. It’s best described by showing it:

I also removed the image from the cell, to make sure there were not causing it but no.
Any idea why this is?

Maybe you have empty rows? Wrap everything from the inside in a group and make it to collapse if the cell doesn’t have data to show.

Hey @ezdev,

I’m using this plugin in an app and have been seeing strange behaviors since yesterday. I was able to reproduce them on your test page. No matter the group that is dragged (whether it’s dragged up or down) it always falls to the last position.

ezgif.com-gif-maker
ezgif.com-gif-maker (1)

Thanks for the help,
Fabrice

2 Likes

Same problem here

2 Likes

Hi everyone, we are aware of the latest issues.
From the plugin side nothing has changed.
Seems like Bubble has made some changes in how repeating group works that broke the plugin.

We will investigate it and try to find a solution or workaround.

Thank your for patience.

1 Like

Any idea when this will be fixed?

1 Like

We are in contact with Bubble support team, I hope it won’t get too long.

3 Likes

It’s been more than 1 week since I’ve started having this issue in production environments. It’s really holding up my clients… any resolution?

Wondering if there is any resolution here? Please advise if there have been any fixes. Thanks!

1 Like

Hey All, we are on a touch with bubble support, because this strange issue is only with old apps

We hope that it will be figured soon :pray::pray::pray:

Regards Pavel, EazyCode Team !

1 Like

I’m using this plugin and I keep having a weird bug. I’ll save the new sorted order of an RG to my database and Bubble will then display the newly saved data in the correct order. Once the data is loaded, however, it appears that the plugin’s cache (or other stored settings) causes the items to shuffle back out of order. Even if I do a hard refresh of the page, the items still don’t sort correctly. However, if I start a new browser instance, everything is fixed. I’ve tried resetting the ReOrderRG with no luck. Any suggestions?

Update from Bubble support regarding the latest bug that broke our demo page and some users apps.

1 Like

Hey @ezdev :wave:

Does this plugin not work on Chrome and Safari? I was testing it out but it doesn’t seem to work.

Screen Recording: https://vimeo.com/689104785/634b03b77a

Thanks! Looking forward to your reply. :blush:

Thank you. Please let me know if/when it is resolved.

Hello @ezdev and @eazycode :wave:
I will publish my app to production in the next week.
Unfortunately, this plugin is still not working correctly.

So, I’ll need to abandon the use of this plugin.
Is it possible to receive a refund, as I’m no longer able to use?

Thank you kindly!
Brad

any updates? @easycode

@eazycode @emmanuel

I am also inquiring if you have had any update from bubble? This was first reported Feb 10, 45 days ago. I understand bugs happen and take time to fix but would expect more from a paid plugin.

Multiple people have been inquiring. At the very least a notice should be displayed prior to someone not only spending money but also investing their time assuming features will work and possibly hours troubleshooting prior to checking this thread.

Could we please get an update or possibly a timeframe for as to how long we could all be waiting.