Update the value of each field item when the value they are associated with is modified

Could anyone assist me with this issue? I’m unable to figure it out.

What I want to achieve is to update the value of each field item when I modify the value they are associated with. Here’s an example:

Let’s say I have an Incentive Program, and I want to change the amount to 1000.

As a result, all Agents under that Incentive Program should receive an additional 1000 to their current earnings. For instance, Agent 1 would have 1500 (500 + 1000), Agent 2 would have 2000 (1000 + 1000), and so forth.

The challenge I’m facing is that I can only modify one item in the field. Consequently, when I change the amount of the Incentive Program to 1000, Agent 1 ends up with 1500, and Agent 2 also has 1500, and so on. They all have the same value, which is incorrect.

After I change the Amount I recalculating my values

I search Agents that have Incentive Programs and it shows me correct list of Agents belong to that Program, now when I change the CBL Amount, each Agent have the same value.

Database Structure:

This is the closest tutorial I found, the concept is almost the same but my problem is I can’t use the Schedule API Workflow since I’m just using free account. If you know any free alternatives please let me know.

Just add 1000 to their current field value.

When I add it they still have the same value

CBL Amount should be 97000 and 96000

Yes of course they’ll be the same if you set them like that (you’re setting the same value for each Agent).

Unless I’m misunderstanding what you’re trying to do, you want to set the value to the Agent’s Current value, plus 1000.

so just set the value to This Agent’s Collection Fee + 1000

1 Like

Use ‘This incentive program’ instead of parent group’s incentive program

1 Like

Thanks, didn’t know the “This” keyword, I learned a new thing today

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.